Wednesday, May 6, 2015

MCT: What a Treat Wednesday

Hi today is What A Treat Wednesday over on the My Creative Time Blog


I had created this card earlier for my mom and wanted a little something to give her along with it. So I decided to make a little treat box that coordinated with her card. I first cut out the bottom of the Treat Slider Box using Recollection's Kraft card stock. Next, I cut out the top using Vintage Bliss pattern paper. I love these papers!! They are so pretty!! I then cut out the scallop strips to wrap around the Hershey's nuggets. I finished them up by stamping on the "love you" from the Puffy Hearts Just for You stamp set. 

I stamped the Enjoy the Little Things sentiment onto the Stitched Tag die. I then stamped it again onto pink card stock and cut out just the "the little things" banner. I glued it onto the original tag and then added Stickles to the edges. I also added a couple of sequins from my stash. Then I traced the tag on Kraft card stock and cut it out to create a layer for the tag.


I tied the tag on with the same ribbon I used on the card. Then I cut out a little flower from the Junior Rolled Flower dies. I inked the edges and added Stickles to the end of the petals as well. Then I glued it onto the center of the ribbon. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! For more amazing design team inspiration please head on over to Miss Emma's Blog!! Have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW & OMG Miss Emily...your card is absolutely Gorgeous your flowers are so beautiful and your butterflies are so cute...love the paper and colors!! Your treat slider box turned out gorgeous too.....you so outdid yourself your card & treat box make for one outstanding presentation your Mom is going to be WOWED!! You so outdid yourself. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is so Beautiful!! The flower are just Gorgeous!!
    AMAZING job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty matching treat to give your Mom with the beautiful card. I know she is going to love this! Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply BEAUTIFUL! I bet your mom ADORED this!

    ReplyDelete