Saturday, January 3, 2015

MCT 2015 Design Team Announcement

Happy New Year!! I am beyond excited to announce that Miss Emma has asked me to be a part of the 2015 My Creative Time design team. I am so looking forward to continuing on this creative journey with Miss Emma and the MCT family!!

Head on over to Miss Emma's blog to see all the super talented ladies on the team this year!


Here are some of my projects I've created using Emma's amazing products!












Thank you so much for stopping by!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Big hugs-
~Emily~

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Miss Emily& Congrats on being a part of Miss Emma's DT YAY!! How fun it was to scroll down your memory lane and see all of your Fun & Fab creations. So can't wait to see everything you'll be sharing this year. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these look backs...beautiful projects. So glad you will be staying on the team. Looking forward to seeing what you create and what new products are coming.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!! Looking forward to another awesome year designing with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO LOOKING FORWARD to working w/you again AND to see MORE of your AMAZING creativity this year!
    HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily ~ CONGRATS and so excited to still be working beside you again this year! You know I ADORE your creations! Well all of these are AMAZING but that layout ~ OMG I still LOVE it and seriously need to lift this idea!!! EEKKK!!!

    ReplyDelete