Friday, November 21, 2014

Peachy Keen Stamps: Release Blog Hop Project

Hi, today we are having the Peachy Keen Stamps: November Release blog hop over on our Facebook pages and it all starts here. There are wonderful projects to be seen and  a great prize to be won!! So make sure you visit each designer's pages and leave them some love for more chances to win.

Here's what I created for our hop today using these adorable new stamps. 


I found this cute little svg over at Little Scraps of Heaven and just new it would be a perfect fit for the new faces. I mean how cute is a bear with a penguin hat anyways and then with Kathy's amazing faces it became even cuter!!

I cut the bear out of Recollection's white card stock and inked the edges with Memento's Summer Sky ink. I used the new Happy Snow Couples 1 1/8" assortment for the bear's face. I just masked the carrot nose and mouth. For his hat, I used the new Happy Penguin Couples assortment. Both sets are so darn adorable!! Love them!!! I colored their eyes in with Copic markers and chalked their cheeks.

I added the fun sentiment from the new Holiday Stamp set onto a stitched oval die from My Creative Time. Their are so many wonderful sentiments that go perfectly with these amazing new stamps. 

The card base is a svg from Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons. 

The twine is from American Crafts.

The snowflake is from My Creative Time.

All papers used were from my scrap bin.



Prizes: Prizes: Prizes
Peachy Keen Stamps will be giving away one $50 Gift Certificate in celebration of this release! That winner will be selected from all the Facebook Page comments on all of the stops on this hop, and will be announced on Monday on the Peachy Keen Stamps blog and Facebook Page. Good Luck to you and thanks for joining us!!

Thank you so much for stopping by I hope you will come hope along with us!!

8 comments:

  1. Just love how adorable this card it and double the PKS Face fun...TSQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily ~ Oh my this is ADORABLE too! LOVE how you did both faces ~ Like the hats kids where ~ CUTE idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peachy cuteness overload! :D Love <3
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an ADORABLE card!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is super cute, I love your creations, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete