Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Creative Time-Whatever Wednesday

Good morning! Today is Whatever Wednesday over on the My Creative Time blog.

I created a cute little tag to decorate a Easter treat tube using Emma's amazing products. I just love how you can mix and match them to come up with a wonderful project!


For the tag, I used MCT: Just Tag Stamp and Die set. I cut the back layer out of Kraft paper and the front layer out of blue cardstock. I then embossed the front tag layer with the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls folder.

The little bunny rabbit is a cut file from Miss Kate Cuttables and his face is from Peachy Keen Stamps: Here Kitty Kitty and Cute and Cuddly. I colored his eyes, nose, and mouth with Copic Markers. 


I then cut out three little eggs from MCT: Hello Chickie Stamp Set and glued them to the front of the rabbit.

I cut out a strip of grass from MCT: Stitched Grass and stamped on the sentiment from MCT: Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments.

 I tied the tag onto the treat tube and then added a bow using the American Crafts gingham ribbon. I found these cute little carrot treat tubes at our local PX. I'm sure you can find them others places as well.

To finish, I added a small heart from MCT: Stitched Sweethearts and XOXO dies.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! Please head on over to the My Creative Time Blog to see all the rest of the design teams amazing creations!!

P.S. We are having an amazing release next week! You are going to fall in love with these new products!! 

My Creative Time

12 comments:

  1. Adorable tag!!!! Love it Emily! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny bunny! This is an adorable tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Emily! What a cute bunny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute tag! Great Easter Treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. This is SO darn CUTE!!!! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning......

    Shawn
    Classiccreationsbyshawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super adorable! Love the embossed blue layer on the tag! Fun way to dress up the Easter treat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The carrot tube was a cute find and how beautifully you decorated it! Fabulous job. Looking forward to the peeks ;)
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is TOO CUTE my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emily ~ Such a CUTE little tag here! Of course all the details ADORBS!! I know whoever got this on Easter LOVED it and the yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete